Pressure, friction, the habit of walking too far, and doesn’t put the socks on when you wear shoes, are basically some of the reason why you develop the callus on your feet. Well, actually callus or callosity can occur both on the sole of your feet and on the palm of your hand. In this article, we are trying to give you a slight information about how to get rid of calluses using Castrol oil. Let’s jump over the next paragraph!
How To Get Rid Of Calluses With Simple Steps
Calluses generally are not harmful and dangerous, but they’re annoying, especially when they appear on your feet. Even when they are harmless, they can bring to other problems such as skin ulceration and infection. The hardened area at the bottom of your feet makes your skin less attractive. Below are the steps how to get rid of calluses using the natural Castrol oil:
You may need:
- Warm water
- Castrol oil
- Cotton ball
- Pumice stone
- Put the warm water sufficiently into a basin and soak your feet for approximately 10 minutes.
- Gently rub your skin with a pumice stone and pat your feet until dry.
- Apply a few drop Castrol oil on your thickened area with cotton ball as an applicator.
- Wrap the cotton ball using a small tape and leave it overnight. Repeat this step every day.
- You can also make a combination with the same amount of cider apple vinegar and Castrol oil. Heat the mixture up to warm temperature.
- Apply the mixture on your callus area and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your feet when you are done.
- Rub again your feet gently with a pumice stone.
For the best result, repeat the steps how to get rid of calluses using Castrol oil above every day. have a great day and bye calluses!